GALAXINA 1980 Belgian .. Dorothy Stratten, Stephen Macht, J.D. Hinton
- Condition or Defects: C-7/8
Please examine the super sized image to locate any visible defects for this item. Due to the volume of
weekly auctions we are doing, we may not describe individual defects for each poster.
As a result we have assigned a grading system to
simplify our listings and we provide a large image so you can assess the condition.
- Condition Descriptions
Please note that we are using a new condition standard for our posters.
We will be using a "C" Grading
system of C-1 through C-10 with C-10 being a perfect condition poster
- Excellent Condition C-10: The most collectible type of poster in near-perfect condition with only minute
- Fine C-8: a very collectible poster that may have some defects like minor creasing, tiny crossfold tears, marks in the borders, may have 1 or 2 pinholes in each corner. a nice poster that should satisfy any collector.
- VG to Fine or VGF C-6: This poster looks nice, but has defects like creases, small tears, minor crossfold separation, may have a number of pinholes in the corners or image area, paper may have minor rumpling, could possibly have a little tape on back or some minor writing, could have a theatre or distribution sticker on back. Other defects could include small chips out of the borders, dirt, tape stains and enlarged pinholes
- Very Good or VG C-5: Poster has wear. A poster in this grade may have a number of small to medium sized tears, extra folds, tears at the crossfolds or along fold areas are common, may have some medium sized pieces of tape or some minor writing on the front of the poster, large pieces of tape on back, large pieces out of the borders or small pieces missing from the image area, staining, paper quality may be deteriorating. Overall still a collectible poster that would benefit from linenbacking
- Good or C-4: This Poster has considerable wear, tears, may have tape on front or back, paper condition might be lowgrade, could have lots of folding and creasing, may be missing significant pieces from the borders or image area, considerable wear at the folds, lots of tape on back is common, stains, writing and a host of other defects Paper quality may also be fragile. Could be called "beat but complete"
- Fair Condition C-3: This poster may have all kinds of defects including missing pieces from small to large, writing on the back that may have bled through the front, some tape, long tears, bad staining, many various defects not mentioned here. Most certainly a poster that would benefit from linenbacking if linenbacking is possible for the particular poster but would be great for garage or basement display just tacked on the walls
- Poor C-1: An entirely beat up, damaged poster. Good for a filler piece and without linenbacking is not a collectible poster. Good for wall paper.
Please note: this item is an movie poster. It is an original vintage item released in the year specified and is not a